Sunday, May 11, 2008

Carny Time in Georgia

The Mother’s Day edition of the Georgia Carnival is up and running over at Georgia on My Mind. This carnival isn’t just for Georgians. Post include church growth, a post regarding the effects of not vaccinating children, a video regarding wine choices with bar-b-que including the word “quaffable”, captioned movies for the hearing impaired, and many other interesting posts from fantastic blogs.

Head on over, but watch for falling trees and other storm debris. Our Mother’s Day this year found the Atlanta area enduring another round of tornados, straight-line winds, and the oft repeated phrase, “It sounded just like a freight train.”

My family is ok, but many of my fellow Georgians are not. It was a bumpy morning around here from 2 a.m. until 5 a.m.

So, go to the carnival with me and let’s take our minds off storms and cleaning up. Good reads can always do the trick!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The best I know of.