Thursday, May 01, 2008

An Apple a Day....

Several weeks ago I was approached by someone at The Apple….it’s a place where teachers meet and learn. Over there you will find education news, articles, lesson plans, an online forum, and much more.

Seems they wanted to include me as one of their featured writers. Of course I was honored, and I quickly accepted. You can find me along with The Apple’s other featured writers on this page.

Can’t find me? Just scroll down to the bottom until you see the name Lisa Cooper….yep, that’s me. This isn’t the first time I’ve come out behind the cartoon image with my real name, but it certainly won’t be the last.

From time to time you might find an article or two from History Is Elementary as you browse through their cataloged articles as well as many other great articles from other educators.

So, head on over to The Apple and get to know some folks who blog and some who don’t, and join in on the conversation because apples and teachers just go together, you know?

2 comments:

Jeremy Lowe said...

congratulations EHT!

EHT said...

Thanks, Jeremy!