Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Educators....Your Input Is Required

Dangerously Irrelevant has posted a link to the 2008 Education Blogosphere Survey. The hope is to double the number of educators who took the survey last year. I just finished taking the survey and it was absolutely painless. Go on…..don’t procrastinate. The survey deadline is January 26th.

The newest edition of the Education Carnival is up over at Eduwonkette. It’s short and to the point…..something I need to remember the next time I’m given the opportunity to host. Is it just me or have there been some postings that really don’t belong? I’ve not been brave enough to cut a submitted post, but it needs to be done. The last time I hosted I did have some really crazy submissions that simply did not have anything to do with education.

Did you know there is a new carnival for K-12 teachers? It’s called A Teacher's Life Blog Carnival. The Blog Carnival page states its purpose is to provide a place for teachers to practice collegiality-which is the sharing of best practices and lesson plans. All lesson plans are welcome, hopefully standards-based with objectives and links to resources.

Also if you have been a regular reader of this blog for some time you are familiar with the comments from Californiateacherguy. Having gone down this road myself my heart goes out to him regarding the loss of his father this week. If you would like to pay your respects the link is here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the notice...and btw great site....i've stumbled this!

EHT said...

Great! Thanks for stopping by.