Friday, June 09, 2006

Research, Research, Research and a Lovely Sunset


The 70th Carnival of Education is up over at The Education Wonks. I scanned it, and there seems to be many interesting submissions this time. I can't wait to read each and every one.

I have been busy creating power points to go along with my history units. I have been wallowing around with Daniel Boone, Lewis and Clark, Zebulon Pike, and the events of the War of 1812 for the last two days. My finished products look pretty nice if I do say so myself.

I’m also working on research concerning Andrew Jackson and Warren G. Harding. At this point I think I know everything I could possibly know about them.

I also spent a couple of days at the Nantahala Village Resort in the mountains of North Carolina. Look at the lovely sunset I experienced while having dinner. Ah…..Heaven.

I hope to get back to regular posting sometime today…...

I want to work on making my site more accessible to folks who drop by, like what they see, but are not RSS/techno friendly. I’m thinking about adding Feed Blitz to my site so my computer challenged friends can get my updates emailed to them. Does anyone have any opinions?

And……is anyone else having problems lately with posting comments to other sites? Blogger has been acting up for me.

1 comment:

Amerloc said...

Blogger is being terribly slow for me, too, at least on the comments side.

Personally, I'd rather check my Bloglines account than my e-mail, but I can understand why/how some would find the other attractive. And what the heck? It doesn't cost you anything to offer it, does it?